Sometimes despite out best efforts to do everything right, and give our marble surfaces the care they deserve, something goes wrong. We gaze lovingly at our beautiful marble counter top—and—horror of horrors! A stain spot!
Do not panic. All is not yet lost.
It is possible to remove spot stains all by yourself. Here’s how.
- Spread some poultice paste onto the stain.
- Cover the paste with plastic wrap
- Seal the plastic to the marble with painters tape
- After the paste dries, usually overnight or about 24 hours, gently scrape the paste off
- Repeat once more if the stain is still visible
If the stain is still there, or it’s too big or unwieldy to deal with on your own, we are here to help. Get in touch.